Enjoy your reading!
Thank you for scheduling your reading with me! I am looking
forward to working with you soon!
Please take a moment to nd out more about your reading so
that you can enjoy the full benets of our time together.
- Be sure to be ready to be able to relax and enjoy! Let those
around you know that you will be doing something special
during the time frame of your appointment, and that you will
need a quiet, private time alone.
- Take a moment to get a cup of tea or glass of water for yourself,
as well as a few tissues. You may also enjoy lighting a candle or
burning your favorite incense.
- Do your best to minimize background noise that might interfere
with your session. I will be on speakerphone or head set and you
may wish to use the same.
- If there are some particular areas of interest you wish to look
into. Please be ready to present them at the start of your
session, but please limit details such as names, conditions,
- Its best to provide as little information as possible in most forms
of readings. Please try not to “feed the psychic medium” with
details. It is my job to speak to you and provide my services, so
keep in mind that if you are speaking a great deal during your
session, it provides me with less time to o*er my service to you.
- During your session you will be given the opportunity to ask
questions during the latter portion of your reading.
- In a Mediumistic session when (not Psychic) whilst working with
the spirit world, your asking of questions during the session may
break the link with the spirit communicator and bring your
session to a premature end. Please listen quietly to the
information that comes forward from your loved ones on the
- In a Psychic Reading or Intuitive Guidance session, I will check in
with you along the way to see if you have questions.
- Although many areas of importance may be addressed in a
reading, if there is a very specific area you wish to delve into
more deeply, please let me know at the start of your reading. I
want you to leave feeling satised and content and enjoy the
benets of your reading fully.